Pre Primary and Junior Primary Teacher: January 2020
Cordwalles Preparatory School in Pietermaritzburg, founded in 1912, is an Independent Anglican Boys’ School from Pre Primary to Grade 7, which strives to provide boys with a sound foundation for life, through a holistic education incorporating body, mind and soul.
An opportunity has arisen for committed, passionate individuals to join our Pre Primary and Junior Primary departments.
Applications are invited from those who meet the following requirements:
- The necessary qualifications and experience for teaching in these Phases and particular experience in teaching Grade 1, in the Junior Primary Phase.
- The knowledge of the curriculum and the necessary skills to plan and provide an innovative and relevant learning programme in the classroom and to be able to contribute to the cultural, physical, creative and educational aims of boys’ education in the department as a whole.
- The people skills to be able to communicate and work effectively with the pupils, parents and staff of the school.
- SACE registration and Police Clearance Certificates.
- The desire to work as part of a small team, as well as to relate to the staff as a whole.
- An understanding of and commitment towards the ethos of Cordwalles.
- The ability to coach sport in the Senior Primary School.
Please submit a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: 30 July 2019
Please note that an application does not guarantee an interview.