You can apply for your son to become a Cordwalles Boy in 5 steps:
- Accept our Application Terms.
- Complete the Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Interview with the Headmaster.
- Pupil Admissions Assessment.
- Complete the Application Form honestly, correctly and submit all required documents.
- Pay the non-refundable Application Fee of R750.00 within 24 hours of submitting the Application Form.
- The parents and pupil will be invited for an interview with the Headmaster.
- The pupil will be required to do an assessment before a place is offered to him.
Click Here To Accept Our Application Terms & To Apply
Please note clicking this button will open in a new tab on the ADAM website.
On confirmation of acceptance, enrolment documents are to be completed by the parents and returned together with the placement fee of R4 000 for Grade RR, R10 000 for Grade R – Grade 7 and R11 000 for boarders, except for parents residing outside South Africa, who pay R22 000. This placement (enrolment) fee will secure your son a place at Cordwalles and is non-refundable. However, should the pupil, after entering Cordwalles request to leave, a term’s notice will be required and, upon request, the placement (enrolment) fee will be refunded after deduction of any outstanding disbursements.