The Frank Jackson Foundation Scholarship for 2021
The criteria to apply for the FRANK JACKSON FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP is as follows :
- If your son was born in the year 2011 and comes from a financially disadvantaged background (gross salary of single parent or parents combined salary must be less than R25 000.00 per month) and is a top academic student, then he will qualify to apply for the scholarship.
- The scholarship is valid from Grade 4 in 2021 until Grade 7 in 2024
- The selection process is very strict. Over 100 boys apply for the scholarship.
- Approximately 30 boys, with top academic school reports, are invited to write the scholarship on Wednesday 5th August at 14h00.
- From this group, the top 5 academic boys will be invited back for a sports activity and an interview with the Headmaster and his parents on Tuesday 18th August at 12h00, after which 2 boys will be awarded the scholarship.
- This scholarship includes boarding and tuition fees and is valued up to nearly 100%. A monthly financial contribution is required to be paid by the family and this amount is determined by the School Bursar.
If your son meets the above criteria, the following documents must be emailed to email@example.com :
- Your son’s school report for June 2020 and a copy of his birth certificate
- Proof of employment and latest pay slip of father and mother and/or guardian
- Cell numbers of both parents/guardian
On Friday 31st July parents will be advised if their son will be invited to write the scholarship on Wednesday 5th August.
Closing date to receive applications is no later than Wednesday 29th July at 16h00.